Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20639 Discussions

3D SOFTWARE WONT OPEN

Mickey4
Beginner

I HAVE STANDARD GRAPHICS WHICH IS INTEL RG45/43 EXPRESS CHIPSET IN MY PC AND 3D SOFTWARE WONT OPEN ON MY SYSTEM..

IF ANYONE HAVE HAD THIS ISSUE AND FOUND A SOLUTION PLEASE HELP.

Maybe there is a updated driver i can download..

THE MESSAGE I AM GETTING IS NO GRAPHICS CARD OR DRIVER THAT SUPPORTS OPENGL3.3 OR HIGHER IS NEEDED

0 Kudos
9 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
Mickey4
Beginner

THERES THE FILE

0 Kudos
Mickey4
Beginner

theres the info

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Your processor (Q8200) and graphics chipset (G45/G43) are LONG unsupported, and neither are supported on Windows 10.  There is no Intel W10 driver for your graphics.

Sorry, it is time for you to upgrade your hardware.

Mickey4
Beginner

By upgrading my hardware you mean replacing the hard drive in the PC?

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

No, I mean replacing the motherboard, processor, cooler, memory, and probably adding a graphics care, and maybe having to upgrade your power supply.  You are very far behind.  And, since this is a dell, it means replacing the case as well.

Now, since you are running W10, which is not supported on your processor, you might be able to get away with adding a graphic card, like an older nvida card, if your motherboard can accomodate the card.  But, it would be up to you to select the correct card.  I would not select any AMD card, and certainly NO INTEL ARC card.

Even if this does work, you are still looking at being left behind.

Mickey4
Beginner

i just download OPENGL3.3 and dragged the file inside the software it works perfectly..what is AMD  a driver?

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

AMD is a graphics card, in this case, not a driver.  

I am glad you have it working, but again, you are being left behind.

Skip the next iPhone and buy a configured system, with an 11th gen or greater processor.

Mickey4
Beginner
0 Kudos