Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

6-bit depth & Dark screen

DMasu1
Beginner

Hello,

I have just bought a new laptop:

Laptop Gaming DELL G5 5587, Intel® Core™ i7-8750H up to 4.1GHz, 15.6" Full HD, 8GB, 1TB + SSD 128GB. (Windows 10 PRO x64)

I has an Intel Graphic UHD 630 and I have installed all the drivers from yous site for it and also everything suggested by Dell support.

My issue is that I have only 6-bit depth with any of this drivers and I have also noticed that the screen is very dark although brightness is set to 100%.

Can you please help me solve this issue?

It is very annoying and in this situation I cannot work with this system.

Looking forward for your answer,

Have a great day!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello DMasu1, Thank you for joining this Intel Community. To better assist you, please follow these steps to report graphics issues: Template for submitting a Graphics bug https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D50P0000490AGdSAM/important-template-for-submitting-a-graphics-bug Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello DMasu1, If you have any further questions, please let us know. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos