Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20500 Discussions

AMD Vega M GL not being used in Apex Legends

JDiep1
Beginner

Hello, I hope someone could help me out with this.

I’m trying to run Apex Legends on my Dell XPS 15 using an i7-8705G with a Vega M GL iGPU but when I check on the task manager to see if it’s running the Vega card or not it appears to be running on GPU 0. Is there anyway to make it run on the Vega graphics instead?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
JDiep1, Hello Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support. In reference to your inquiry, please follow the steps below to assign the game to run on Radeon™ RX Vega M GL Graphics: -To open, right click on desktop and select Radeon RX Vega M Settings -Click on Gaming -Click Add option on the right-hand corner -Click on browse, then look for the desired application -Once the application has been added, click on the 3 dots next to it and click on Launch. Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
JDiep1, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter? Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
JDiep1, If you need further assistance, please let us know. Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos