Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20994 Discussions

ARC A770 Crashes

Lucius53
Beginner

Hello , 

When i play hogwarts legacy , the game crashes after 5 - 20 minutes and the game also freezes sometimes when i try to load a saved game . I tried other games and it crashes too. 

Resizeble BAR in enable in BIOS , i also have tried many drivers like 4125 , 4091 and 4032 but the problem persists.

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Lucius53,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues.

To have a better understanding of your issue, please provide me with the following:

• Is the issue related to a specific game stage?
  • Do you receive an error message? If so, share with us a screenshot of the error message.
  • Are you running the latest game version?
  • What is the game distribution service? ( Blizzard, Epic, Origin, Steam, Xbox, Ubisoft connect)?
  • Please provide us with a video showing the issue behavior and the game settings you use.
  • We would like to have more system information to further investigate this matter. Please provide us with the report using the Intel® Graphics Command Center:
    • Open the Intel Graphics Command Center
    • Navigate to the Support tab
    • Select System Diagnostic
    • Click Generate Report
    • Select Save and name the output file.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Lucius53
Beginner

Hello Jean_Intel, 

- I don't have an issue specific in the game stage  , it can crash at anytime while playing.

- I don't receive any error message the game just crash and go back to desktop , except today i saw a message (attached) 

- The game is up to date and i play on Steam, i already tried to reinstall the game and the crashes persists. 

Best regards

0 Kudos
Valhalla
Beginner

would like to also share my text file after running System Diagnostics, im not a gamer, but a music producer, and im having a alot of audio issues  and system slowdowns since using arc 770. especially with resize bar enabled.

sorry for hijacking this thread, but the more info you get, the more you can look into this, right?

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Lucius53,

Perform a clean installation of the latest production driver, 31.0.101.4091. It is important to mention that for the most stable experience, you should use fully validated production releases. Corrupted files from previous installations of drivers can linger on a system which can cause driver updates to not work as expected.

Also, in case the issue persists, and to research this problem, we would appreciate it if you share with us the  Intel® Graphics Command Center and a detailed step-by-step of your issue.

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello @Valhalla,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. 

Please submit a new question on the Graphics community forums, and provide a detailed explanation of the situation to have a more personalized troubleshooting step for your issue.

Best Regards,

Jean O. 

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Lucius53,

We hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Lucius53,

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Lucius53,

Before closing this thread, we would like to add that thanks to your reports, we have been able to replicate the issue, and we have filed a bug report. The driver developer team is now working under ID 18026984577 to investigate the issue with the game crashing on random gameplay. Unfortunately, we are unable to commit to an ETA.

Also, since there is an instance of an error message indicating a memory issue, we recommend you make sure virtual memory (paging) is enabled on Windows.

Since this issue is still under investigation, and to prevent duplication of efforts, we are considering closing this thread; however, we would like to know if you agree to close this thread.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Lucius53,

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos