Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20980 Discussions

ARC A770 has compatibility issues with Liquify in Photoshop 2023 and Photoshop(Bate)

Baighost
Beginner

ARC  A770 has multiple versions of drivers installed, and all drivers are not  compatible with the liquefy tool. When entering the new version of Photoshop to liquefy, the brush starts to shake and respond slowly. But that doesn't happen with Nvidia graphics cards.

Installed drivers include

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello @Baighost

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.   

Please run the Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU), you will find instructions there.

After that, please perform a clean installation of the latest graphics driver again: 31.0.101.4577

Also, in order to have more information about your system, please download, install and run Intel® System Support Utility for Windows. Make sure you check “Everything” before you scan, then save the report and attach it to your response.

Best regards,

Jose B.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello Baighost

We hope you are doing fine. 

Were you able to perform the clean installation of the driver 31.0.101.4577 and generate the report? 

Let us know if you still need assistance. 

Best regards,  

Jose B.   

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Baighost
Beginner

Hello Jose

Thank you for reply!

I'm sorry to late!

I found another solution to temporarily solve the problem by implanting the liquefaction function in PS2020 into PS2023. So I didn’t pay attention to your reply.

Today, I had some free time and tried to use Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) to uninstall the original driver in “SAFE MODE”, and then installed 31.0.101.4887, but the problem still exists when I use the new PHOTOSHOP liquefaction (31.0.101.4887 and PHOTOSHOP 2024),
When I move the mouse quickly(Frequent and fast), or zoom in and out the brush(Frequent and fast), it will produce jitter and lag。

I have tested it. In the liquefaction tool of PHOTOSHOP 2020, GPU activity is 50%-60%. However, in the liquefaction tool of Photoshop 2023 or higher versions, GPU activity is only 5%-9%, and these activities are obviously not occupied by the liquefaction tool.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Baighost,

Unfortunately, since we have not heard back from you, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Baighost

Before we close this thread, it is important to inform you that we tested the Liquify tool on Photoshop 2023 and ARc A770 + 101.4578 driver, and it worked correctly. Here is the bide of our test lab:

https://youtu.be/HOrRYOXalso

Based on this information, the driver seems to be working correctly, and this might be an app issue; hence, we recommend you contact Adobe for additional support.

Best regards.

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Baighost
Beginner

Sorry,I seem to have missed this video。

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Baighost,

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. Remember that our recommendation is to contact Adobe for additional support If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

0 Kudos