Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

ArmA 3: DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED.

rar1
Beginner

Видел несколько подобных проблем,но фиксов для себя не нашел. Пробовал и чистую установку и не чистую :). Заметил что в момент ошибки происходит резкий скачок до 100% использования,потом падает на 0%.

Что с этим делать не понимаю. Мучаюсь уже 2 месяца. Все произошло после полной переустановки Windows 10. Помогите 😭

0 Kudos
20 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Use only the drivers provided by HP, and contact HP for support.

Doc

0 Kudos
rar1
Beginner

Supports only Windows 8.1

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

In cases where hybrid graphics are used -- that is, the Intel HD Graphics and the (in your case) AMD HD Graphics engines are both utilized -- it is common for modifications to be made to the graphics drivers to support (amongst other things) switching between which engine is active. If this is the case, installing the generic drivers from the Intel or (in this case) AMD sites will break this support and cause no end of problems. If this is the situation - and the vendor does not provide modified versions of the drivers for Windows 10 - you may be stuck between a rock and a hard place. What you need to do is contact HP, your laptop vendor, and ask them if they modified the drivers. If they did -- and they won't provide drivers for Windows 10 -- then you should return to using Windows 8.1 (aside: I have heard that you can sometimes get away with using Windows 8.1 drivers on Windows 10; I am not your source for information regarding how to accomplish this, however). If, on the other hand, they did not modify the drivers, then you can freely download the latest drivers from the Intel and AMD download sites and use them.

Hope this explanation helps,

...S

0 Kudos
rar1
Beginner

What will happen if you install the driver from Windows 8 to Windows 10?

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I don't know; I have never tried it. As I said, I am not your source for information regarding how to accomplish this.

...S

0 Kudos
rar1
Beginner

Drivers from Windows 8 work well on Windows 10. The error disappeared.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Well, that's good to know. At some point, Microsoft​ is going to cut off all drivers that don't meet the DCH model -- which will mean not being able to upgrade to newer versions of Windows 10 -- but at least you are going now.

...S

0 Kudos
rar1
Beginner

I just noticed that the purity of my Intel video card is 1100 MHz in boost, and on the last driver 1200 MHz. Can I fix this?

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Sorry, I have no idea. "purity"?​

0 Kudos
rar1
Beginner
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Ah, you mean (turbo boost) frequency. As far as I know, this is not determined by the driver; it is typically a configuration option in the BIOS. Are you sure you didn't change something else?

...S

0 Kudos
rar1
Beginner

For sure. I have nothing in the BIOS except the time setting.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

In theory, the driver shouldn't be affecting this. Power off and then back on. Immediately after logging into Windows, run the GPU-Z tool again and see if the number is different.

...S

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

If someone else understands this better, feel free to step in.

...S

0 Kudos
AMay01
Beginner

I have tried to contact HP but it seems they are taking longer to get back to me.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Yea, their warranties are pitiful and their supports sucks. I won't be purchasing any product from them anytime soon.

...S

0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee

Hello 3000022107241.5587109842550288E12,

Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities.

Were you able to check N.Scott.Pearson's post?

Let me know if you need more assistance.

Regards,

David V

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee

Please contact us if you have any additional questions.

Regards,

David V

0 Kudos
rar1
Beginner

Indeed, after the video drivers began to work. But the frequency of the video card has dropped, can I fix it? It can be fixed?

0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee

Please contact us if you have any additional questions.

Regards,

David V

0 Kudos