Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20494 Discussions

Artefacts Intel UHD 730

vave
Beginner

Hello.
There is a problem with the drivers. I have an I5 11400 processor. I am using integrated graphics. When I install the driver, artifacts appear in the browser and in the system, as well as some applications and the browser do not work well. When removed to the base windows display adapter, everything works fine.

Sys info:

Windows 11

I5 11400

WD BLUE 1TB

8GB HyperX Fury

Asus PRIME H510M-E

On windows 10 there was a problem, tried to upgrade to 11 but did not help

0 Kudos
2 Replies
vave
Beginner

vave_0-1625521987967.png

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

vave, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In reference to this scenario, just to let you know, the official statement from Intel® is that Intel® is still testing and making all arrangements to provide support for Windows* 11 as Operating System but there is no specific date yet of when that will be active or supported. 

For that reason, no drivers are developed yet and what we recommend is to keep on checking the official responses from or your computer manufacturers, in this case ASUS, which does not have Windows* 11 drivers available either:

https://www.asus.com/Motherboards-Components/Motherboards/PRIME/PRIME-H510M-E/HelpDesk_Download/

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos