Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Aspire A515-56 (11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-1115G4 @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz)

anojan123
Beginner

hi

finally i fond the issue from acer support 

the problem with intel UHD driver 

https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/645621/aspire-a515-56-11th-gen-intel-r-core-tm-i3-1115g4-3-00ghz-3-00-ghz/p1?new=1

this game call jade dynasty rebone   https://jadedynasty.online

with windows basic VGA driver this game work fine 

when i install the intel driver the game text unreadable so i need fix from intel

1st IMG with windows basic driver 

2nd IMG with intel driver 

win basic driverwin basic driverwith intel UHD driverwith intel UHD driver

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @anojan123

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to check this further, could you please provide us with the following information?

1- Did the system work fine before or are you experiencing this issue since the first day that you have the computer? When this issue happens, is there any error message?

2- Have you checked if the problem you are experiencing has already been reported to the game developers? For instance, have you checked the game forums, official fan sites, and official support sites to see if a solution is available?

3- Have you checked the game Web site or use the provided game updating tool to make sure that the game is up-to-date? Also, they may assist you to set recommended game settings.

4- Checking the ACER* forum that you shared, we noticed ACER* Support recommended installing one of the customized drivers they have available at "support.acer.com". Just to make sure, is the issue observed using only the ACER* customized driver? Or is this happening also with the Intel® generic drivers? Please provide details.

5- Is this happening with the built-in display and/or on an external display using a straight-through connection (e.g. HDMI-to-HDMI)? Please test using an external display in case you haven't tried yet and let us know the outcome.

6- We noticed the screenshots show the game is in windowed mode. Is the behavior the same in Full-screen mode or using different resolutions and settings?

7- Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.

• Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer
  • Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  • To save your scan, click Next and click Save.
  • Once you have saved the file (.txt file), please attach it to your reply.

To upload and attach a file, use the "Drag and drop here or browse files to attach" option below the response textbox.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
anojan123
Beginner

@AndrewG_Intel 

hi sir thank your for reply

1>from 1st day

2>i did they said some driver issue 

3>i did 1 have 2 computer me checking side by side 

4> acer said used from web  version from acer.com i did that andi try  intel new version also same results 

5> this laptop i dont use any screen or tv

6>Driver manager-> Display adeptors-> intel(R)UHD graphice ( when i disable driver the game run smooth if i enable the game text unreadable )

7> done

tyvm sir i hope i reply all your needs the file also i send 

waiting for your reply 

anojan 

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello anojan123

Thank you for your response.

In order to discard issues related to the driver installation process, we would like to recommend performing a Clean Installation of Intel® Graphics Drivers in Windows* using the customized driver from Acer* website: VGA Driver Version: 27.20.100.8439.

During the process, please make sure all steps are followed, including disconnecting from the Internet and making sure you get to the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter before trying to install the graphics driver.

Also, please review the Power Plans in the Intel® Graphics Command Center. For instance, you may try Maximum Performance to see if this helps with the behavior.

If the behavior persists, please repeat the steps but using the Intel® Graphics DHC driver Version 30.0.100.9805.

In case the problem still persists after trying all the steps and testing with both graphics drivers, please provide us with the following information so we can check this further:

1- Run the Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool to verify that both the processor and the GPU (Graphics Processing Unite) are fine.

To save the report, once the test is done, click on "File >> View Results File" and attach the .txt file to your reply.

2-Report for Intel® Graphics Drivers following the steps on the link. 

3- Please fill up the Template for submitting a Graphics bug available in the link. Please make sure to include very detailed steps so we can try to replicate this behavior in our lab.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
anojan123
Beginner

hi 

@AndrewG_Intel 

finaly working igfx_win_100.9805 this 

thank you very much 

this new driver? 

any how me upload the data u ask from me 

regards

Anojan

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello anojan123

Thank you for your response.

Just to make sure we understand correctly when you said "finaly working igfx_win_100.9805 this", do you mean that you were able to install the new driver and it solved or helped with the issue?

Or do you mean you installed the new driver but the issue is the same?

Regarding your inquiry about the Report for Intel® Graphics Drivers and Template for submitting a Graphics bug document, you can upload them directly here in the thread by attaching them to your reply. To upload and attach a file, use the "Drag and drop here or browse files to attach" option below the response textbox.

If you prefer to not share this information publicly here in the thread, please let us know so we can coordinate another method.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
anojan123
Beginner

@AndrewG_Intel 

Version 30.0.100.9805. this version fix my problem thank you intel 

regards 

anojan

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello anojan123

Thank you for your response and for the clarification. Perfect! we are glad to know that installing the latest version (30.0.100.9805) fixed the problem.

In this case, the other reports are no longer needed and since the issue has been solved we can proceed to close this request now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. It has been a pleasure to assist you.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
anojan123
Beginner

hi 

my friend i have same problem in windows 11 

what i do next?

0 Kudos