Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

Asrock h61m-dgs intel hd graphics black screen afther installed

Aigul21
Beginner

good afternoon I have the following problem with my asrock h61m-dgs board which after installing the driver before starting the screen remains black and does not finish starting I have to uninstall the video driver so you can return to normal

any way to fix it ?

anexo un post relacionado con el tema de mi caso similar https://community.intel.com/t5/Graphics/Pantalla-negra-al-instalar-controlador-de-v%C3%ADdeo-Intel/m-p/653136

i have been tryed of  test with everything the version of controller  and it's not work 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

That case might seem similar, but I rather doubt that it has anything to do with your situation. Regardless, let's go through the analysis. Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

...S

0 Kudos
Aigul21
Beginner

good afternoon here is the text file that you asked me to do with the test I hope you can give me an answer to the problem my friend, thanks

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

That's not the tool that I asked you to run. I need to see what drivers are loaded. Please download and run the tool as I detailed above.

...S

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @Aigul21

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Based on the TESTRESULTS.TXT file, we noticed that the processor in the system is an Intel® Core™ i3-2100 Processor.

We would like to inform you that due to the Intel® Core™ i3-2100 Processor and its integrated graphics Intel® HD Graphics 2000 have been discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request.

You can verify this product's discontinuance status at the following links:

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos