Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20620 Discussions

Asus X413EA

Adammfm99
Beginner
Hi, guys!
I want to ask, what do u guys think of this model? Is it better than MX330 (with i5-10th Gen) model?
https://www.courts.com.sg/asus-x413ea-eb254t-14-in-intel-core-i5-1135g7-8gb-ram-512gb-ssd-win-10-ip163282
0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

"Is it better than..."

"better" is a relative term.  We do not do those kinds of evaluations/comparisons here.  This is a technical support forum.   There are, however, websites that do these comparisions.

If you want to compare processors, provide the INTEL processor model numbers.  Yes, we do not compare against AMD processors.

0 Kudos
Adammfm99
Beginner
Allow me to rephrase my questions.

Is it good for video editing? I'll probably need it for editing videos (max 15 mins length). As it's an integrated graphics, how do see Intel® Iris® Xe in the long run? In terms of reliability?
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

"Is it good for video editing? "

That as much depends on your software as the hardware.  Most software manufacturers will post the requirements for their software.  Have you asked them what are the CPU and Memory requirements?  They know what they need.  We can only guess what they need.

0 Kudos