Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Ayuda, Error de graficos integrados i7-9750H UHD630 Error Frezze congelamiento...

JASI1796
Beginner

Hola, acabo de comprar una laptop Dell Alienware M17 R2, a la que le instale windows 10 limpio desde BIOS, instale todos los drivers pero al hacer esto la computadora se me comenzo a trabar cada 3 min de uso aprox, tenia que apagarla desde el boton de power.

intente de todo, pense que era un fallo del SSD NMVE que traia ya que aveces la pantalla parpadeaba o se pixelaba, pensaba que tendria errores dañados y compre uno nuevo al que volvi a formatearlo con windows 10 de fabrica, pero el problema continuo.

Al estar investigando lo unico que pude encontrar es que desactivando el controlador de pantalla intel Graphics UHD630, la computadora trabaja excelente en todo. Tengo el ultimo controlador instalado de Nvidia y de intel, solo que el de intel lo tengo desactivado y windows pone uno generico que solo da 60Mhz de actualizacion.

Nota: cuando habilito el controlador de intel UHD630 la computadora esta perfecto, su ntasa de refresco se ve con mejor calidad, pero se me congela despues de 1 min de usarla... quisiera que me ayudaran, adjunto test de intel de información de mi computador...

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Maria_R_Intel

Hello JASI1796,

Thank you for posting on the Intel* Community.

Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool, hence; the translation may not be completely accurate.

With the report, I noticed that you are using the latest generic driver from Intel*. There are two different types of drivers, generics provided by Intel and Equipment Manufacturer drivers, that are customized to work with each specific system. The best thing to do is to use the drivers provided by the system manufacturer or through Windows Update to eliminate the potential impact caused by loading non-custom drivers.

Also, we have to take into consideration that systems with hybrid-graphics usually need the specific driver provided by the manufacturer to work properly. With this being said, I would like to recommend you a clean installation of the drivers to install the one provided by Dell*.

Clean installation steps:

1. Download the latest Graphics Driver from Dell, version: 27.20.100.8935 https://www.dell.com/support/home/en-us/product-support/product/alienware-m17-r2-laptop/drivers
  2. Disconnect from the Internet so no new drivers are automatically installed by Windows Update. 
  3. Uninstall the driver and the Intel Graphics Driver from Apps and Features.
  4. Restart the computer. 
  5. Go to the Device Manager > Video Adapters and check if the controller is listed as 'Microsoft Basic Display Adapter'. If the adapter continues to be listed as ‘Intel HD Graphics’ or similar, and no other Intel Graphics driver is listed under 'Programs and Features' for removal, then it means Windows has switched to a previously installed Legacy driver. At this point, we can remove Legacy drivers from Device Manager: 
    5.1. Right-click on 'Intel HD Graphics' or similar, and select 'Uninstall Device'
    5.2. In the pop-up window make sure 'Delete the driver software for this device' is checked. 
    5.3. Click on 'Uninstall'
    5.4. Restart. (Repeat steps 5.1 through 5.4 until the device gets listed as 'Microsoft Basic Display Adapter') Note: Repeat this process until you get the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter.
  6. Install the previously downloaded Graphics Driver from Dell*.
  7. Reconnect the Internet and reboot your PC.

Please, let us know the outcome.

Best regards, 

Maria R.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello JASI1796,

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let me know if you need more assistance.

Best regards, 

Maria R.  

0 Kudos
JASI1796
Beginner
Hello, thanks for the info, at last I was able to install the drivers for that version, I had to reinstall factory windows again, now everything works fine with the screen driver but I had to disable windows update for always, since the problem is that if I update the whole system the computer crashes immediately
0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Hello JASI1796

Thank you for the update.

if this happens exclusively after Windows updates complete, we recommend that you work with the OEM. The steps tested might be a temporary solution but the OEM can help you with diagnostic tests to identify where the problem might be coming from. Let us know if you need any additional information or we will close this case.

Best regards, 

David G.

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Hello JASI1796

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards, 

David G.

0 Kudos