Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Bad Comedy - More Intel Arc Control (disaster) weirdness or is it Intel weirdness in general

Peter1231
Beginner

So there is another thread about how someone is able to install the Intel Arc driver and control for a system that doesn't have an Arc card.   At least it is better than the experience a month ago.   But still Bad Comedy and a continued disaster. 

You guys actually make CPUs, hmm, maybe you should stick with what you are "good at".

I am running Arc Control once, but since there is no icon on the taskbar and no way to Alt-Tab to it, I can't switch to it in order to close it.  Make this APP exist as a normal app, stop making up the rules as you go!  

Peter1231_1-1669800375113.png

Um, ok....  Why, if I have what you require?    Maybe if the error shows for multiple reasons, you should indicate all the reasons. 

Peter1231_0-1669800225506.png

So why am I getting "Platform Not Supported"? Why?  How?   Who made this stupid decision to make this app exist?

Peter1231_3-1669800564828.png

0 Kudos
1 Reply
powerarmour
Valued Contributor II

Just my 2c, just uninstall Arc Control for now (or at least until it stops becoming an overlay), your IGP will still work fine without it and most of the basic settings/controls can be found in the IGCC app.

0 Kudos