Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Battlefield 4 freezing in some moments with HD4600

LGuil3
Beginner

Hello guys,

After the two last updates to the HD4600 in Windows 8.1(x64) I have faced problems of freezing in some moments and up to the closing of the game( Battlefield 4 ), this only in multiplayer, this has not happened before with the HD4600. Thewhich is happening? Please help me!

My pc config:

CPU: Intel core i5 4670k ( Stock ) - HD 4600

Mobo:Gigabyte H81M-H

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600mghz

Power Supply: Corsair CX500

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Amy_C_Intel
Employee

Hello LuizGuiilherme,

Could you please let us know driver version you are running?

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
LGuil3
Beginner

My driver version is 10.18.14.4294 ( the last )

0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel
Employee

Let me perform a test under these circumstances, I will be updating this thread.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
LGuil3
Beginner

The graph of the game on my computer are on low and I play with an fps between 35 and 58. My performance is good, but these freezes that do not occur as soon as you open the game are leaving that bothered me...thanks for be testing!

0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel
Employee

Hello LuizGuiilherme,

I tested the game in several environments but the game ran flawlessly, there was no freezing at all.

Have you checked if your processor is running at 3.4 GHz?

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
LGuil3
Beginner

Hi Amy_Intel,

My processor is running between 3.4GHz and 3.8 GHz with intel turbo boost...

Always use my processor with Turbo Boost technology provided that I bought, and this problem appeared only after the two last driver updates of hd, I cannot understand this.

0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel
Employee

When I was performing the test I made sure that the system was up to date and I did not get any issues with the game (no freezing).

At this point since you already tried with our drivers and you still get this issue there is a chance that your system requires a customized driver, which you could try installing the graphics driver from http://www.gigabyte.us/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4737 GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1150 - GA-H81M-H (rev. 1.0).

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos