Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

Bios

Jack9
Beginner
LAPQC71D
My computer doesn't support the Hynix's PC711 solid state, even if I has updated the latest BIOS.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Jack9, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this matter, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

When you mention "the computer doesn't support the Hynix's PC711 solid state", what do you mean, that is not being detected at all or that it does not work properly? 

Is this a new LAPQC71D?

Is the Hynix's PC711 solid-state new?

When did you purchase them?

At some point, did they ever work fine together?

If that is the case, when did the issue start?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes that might cause this problem?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

If you are able to boot to Windows*, please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Jack9, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you still need assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Jack9, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos