Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20620 Discussions

Blurry text and Image on ASUS fx504GM new laptop

umaxo
Beginner

Since I bought the computer

I noticed a problem

There is a very annoying blur in most applications

Usually during installation

And when browsing websites

I updated the drivers of the two graphics cards.

And the WIN10 from 1803 to 1809

And still have the problem

In Asus Israel I sent to the lab

And there you will answer that there is no problem

The blurring problem exists.

what can we do ?טשטוש 3.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello umaxo, Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities. I was investigating and checking the report you attached and I can see that your graphics adapter is not up to date yet, in fact, it is using a pretty old version of the graphics driver. Please check the link below and read all of the information so that you can try with a graphics driver update: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28445/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10?product=126790 *IMPORTANT* Please read everything in that link before updating the driver since there is an explanation and description of the new Intel ® DCH drivers. It is recommended that you first check with your system manufacturer to see if they have this type of driver for your system, if they do then please install those since our drivers provided are generic, it should still work with your system with no problems but it could cause incompatibility with certain features provided by your system manufacturer. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello umaxo, I am following up with your case and see that we have not heard back from you. If you need more assistance do not hesitate to reply. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello umaxo, I am following up with your case and see that we have not heard back from you. If you need more assistance do not hesitate to reply. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos