Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Brancher 3 ecrans avec HD Graphics 530

RCADI
Beginner

Bonjour à tous,

Est-il possible de brancher 3 écrans :

1 en vga

1 en DVI

1 en Display Port

avec la carte graphique HD Intel 530.

Dans le Panneau de configuration, je n'ai que 2 écrans détectés dans la partie "Organiser les écrans", mais dans la partie "Sélectionnez un ou plusieurs écrans natifs", j'ai bien mes 3 écrans de reconnus dans la boite de liste.

Syst. Exploitation : Windows 10 64 bits.

Merci à vous

0 Kudos
9 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Romuald37,

Thank you for joining the Graphics Community. I am sorry to hear you are having issue setting multiple screens.

In most cases, the following configuration options support three independent displays:

You must set all three displays either in clone configuration or in extended display configuration.

Based on that information, your configuration is not likely to work. I would like to check your computer specification in order to confirm this with your computer manufacturer, could you please let us know your computer model?

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
RCADI
Beginner

Hi Amy,

I 'm trying to speak english

My computer is :

Fujitsu ESPRIMO P556/2

CPU : Intel Core i5-6400 @2.70GHz

Graphic : Intel Graphics 530 - Memory 2Go

In this computer, I have : 1 VGA,1DVI,1Display port.

But in my Configuration Panel of HD Intel :

But when i click, i can see my 3 display.

And I can switch 1-2,1-3,2-3, but the 3 don't work together.

Thank you Amy

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi /thread/119423 Romuald37,

Thank you for that information.

Could you please let us know how are you connecting the VGA screen? Based on the http://www.fujitsu.com/fts/products/computing/pc/desktops/esprimo-p556-2-e85/ FUJITSU Desktop ESPRIMO P556/E85+ - Fujitsu CEMEA&I, physically there is one DisplayPort and one DVI port, so I would like to get more information for the VGA connection you are using.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
RCADI
Beginner

Hi Amy,

Yes, my computer have 3 ports, but the dvi and dp are connecting on the motherboard, and the Vga on pci express.

Also, i have one Chipset : HD Graphics Intel 530, and 3 displays.

Amy, I hope this new information can help you.

Thanks Lot.

Romuald

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Romuald, thank you very much for that information.

Could you please let me know the model of the device that you are connecting in the PCI Express? Is it a graphics card? Let us know the model.

Please try to set the displays via Windows® 10 Display setting, these steps should help: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-connect-and-set-multiple-monitors-windows-10 https://www.windowscentral.com/how-connect-and-set-multiple-monitors-windows-10

Let me know how it goes.

The content on the above site is not controlled by Intel. This information is offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel for the merchants or services offered there.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
RCADI
Beginner

Hi Amy,

I don't know the model that is connecting on the PCI Express, it's a small vga card.

It's corresponding to : " optional: via adapter card x VGA " on n the http://www.fujitsu.com/fts/products/computing/pc/desktops/esprimo-p556-2-e85/ FUJITSU Desktop ESPRIMO P556/E85+ - Fujitsu CEMEA&I

I tried the display for W10... I join you the screen !

But the 2nd screen who is on VGA is disabled.

Amy, i can switch between my three displays :

VGA with DP : ok

DP with DVI : ok

DVI with VGA : ok

DVI with VGA with DP : bad result

Excuse me for my english ..

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thank you trying the suggestion.

Based on all the information that you have provided I can let you know that from our we cannot guarantee a triple display configuration for this setup, this based on the fact that the VGA adapter card is not directly connected to Intel® graphics controller. The graphics controller included in your processor has the capacity to handle 3 displays; however, this could be limited by the computer manufacturer. And, in this case your computer manufacturer physically included 2 video ports and the possibility to have a optional port. So, my recommendation at this stage is to confirm with FUJITSU which is the maximum of displays supported by your specific computer model.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
RCADI
Beginner

Hi Amy,

Fujitsu tells me :

"

Après vérification en interne nous vérifions qu'il n'est pas possible de connecter 3 moniteurs en simultané (sur les ports DP, DVI et VGA en option).

Voici l'information en Anglais que nous avons en interne: "VGA extension card D3463 for processor graphics on proprietary slot (no triple display support)".

Bad News,

Thank you very much Amy for all the answers.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Romuald, it seemed to be a limitation from the computer manufacturer, and you were able to confirm that. I am sorry to hear that! As last option in order to have a 3 display set up, there is a chance to have a video hub adapter via DP; however, my recommendation is double check with Fujitsu if this could work, and if it does which models will be compatible for your computer model.

It was my pleasure helping you, if there is something else we can help you with please let us know.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos