Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20623 Discussions

Bug from Intel core i7700 newest graphic driver and chipset for h110m-C/CSM (Asus Motherboard)

Finageiv_Peixoto__Al

Hello i discoverd a bug on intel graphics driver for core i7 7700 , when i install the newest graphics driver and turn of the computer, and install my graphic board (nvidia gtx 660) and turn on the pc and install the nvidia driver theres o conflic between the driver from intel - and the nvidia(even if nvidia driver not installed) - i discored the problem when i was starting a PC Software called VEGAS Pro 15 . Theres a warning in vegas video editor saying "could not start the program" - wich can only work again if i remove the nvidia grapic board unistall the intel graphics and THEN install the Nvidia again and drivers wich worked fine(even if driver no installed)

Hope it helps 😄 DD
Thankss. Aleksei.

Also found on chipset:

I think the newer chipset may have a bug, i update to the new one avaliable 10.1.1.45 and instantly i got some kernel panic and drive power state failure many times. from the night to day 8:00pm to 8:am my computer shut down 3 times blue screen
ive downloaded the last (older) chipset from the site and did a downgrade then update to the 11.7.01045 and now i working fine i dont know what is.. or if is some problem in my motherboard h110m-c/csm

i use a nvidia graphic drive gtx660 wich is working fine, on past tests i did (before format) i had problems with this and also wihtout the nvidia i got the problem. im sent a screenshot from my task manager

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Finageiv_Peixoto__Al

image down below

0 Kudos