Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20620 Discussions

Can HD 4600 graphics run 5210x1440 (49") ultrawide via disport 1.2?

Henra
Beginner
Hi, can my lenovo m93 tiny pc I5 4570 T with HD4600 run 5210x1440 (49" ultrawide) not for gamming , just loved the desktop estate. Current setup 32" (2560x1440 ) via DP and 19" (1280x1024) via VGA.

Thanks
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User
AFAIK, you should be able to support this resolution at 30Hz. Have you tried building a custom resolution entry for this monitor?
...S

View solution in original post

4 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User
AFAIK, you should be able to support this resolution at 30Hz. Have you tried building a custom resolution entry for this monitor?
...S
Henra
Beginner

not yet.  cause i still tossing buying 43" (3840x1200)  or awesome 49" (5210x1440) .

i guess for works (codding and trading)  30hz not to bad  rite  🙂

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Some people don't like it, saying it bothers their eyes. I think it is fine.

...S

David_G_Intel

Hello @Henra

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.  

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, I am glad to see that fellow community members have the knowledge and they jumped in and helped. 

You may also find the Discontinued Products website (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html) website helpful to address your request.   

You can get the specifications and verify this product's discontinuance status at the Intel® Product Specifications website > Product Status > "Discontinued". https://ark.intel.com/ 

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.  

Regards,  

David G  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos