Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Can I get Intel to stop bugging me to update its graphics card that won't update because Dell changed it?

SNord2
Beginner

My Dell Optiplex 3060 motherboard has an Intel 360 HD graphics card that Dell has changed. Intel's very frequent attempts to update it don't work. I don't want to be bothered - I just have to update the card from Dell's website occasionally.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Are you using the Intel Driver and Support Assistant? If so, stop using it and use the update tool from dell.

Also, there is no "graphics card". The graphics are integrated with the processor. What did dell change?

Doc

0 Kudos
SNord2
Beginner

Thank you. I don't know what Dell changed. I will take your advice and stop using the Intel Driver and Support Assistant because it's driving me nuts. Dell Tech support said that Dell doesn't send the customer emails when they change things. It is my responsibility to go to Dell Support regularly (I think he said weekly) and see if anything needs updating. I will try to get into a monthly, if not weekly, schedule.

0 Kudos