Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Can't install Intel Driver and Support Assistant

Wakasama
Beginner

Hi,

I've tried reinstalling several times, I've tried turning off firewall and antivirus.
I keep getting the same error.

Log is attached.

Wakasama_0-1602790059746.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Monique_Intel

@Wakasama  This is Monique with Intel Corporation and I'm the project manager for IDSA.  We had an IDSA version upgrade on October 15 that had some issues being released.  This was resolved by 5p PST on the 15th.  Please try again and let me know if you still have issues.

Thanks,

Monique with Intel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Monique_Intel

@Wakasama  This is Monique with Intel Corporation and I'm the project manager for IDSA.  We had an IDSA version upgrade on October 15 that had some issues being released.  This was resolved by 5p PST on the 15th.  Please try again and let me know if you still have issues.

Thanks,

Monique with Intel

0 Kudos
BrettF
Beginner

I cannot install driver support assistant.  My Windows computer says it is already installed. when I try to run it.  It gives me an error. It says something went wrong while trying to scan. When I try to download the driver support assistant and then try to run it, It says do I want to uninstall the program.  No matter if I say yes or no. it fails to do anything.  Help Please.  This started yesterday.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Start a new thread.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

BrettF
Beginner

Sorry Al and all.

I do not know how to start a new thread.  I am so new that I just barely found some way to tell someone my issues.

Guess I will just be stuck without a solution.

Brettf,

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

In the graphics forum, just "post a question".

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

sahalen
Beginner

HI, I have had the "Intel-Driver-and-Support-Assistant" app installed on my computer for some time now. Just recently it seemed to have gone missing, the icon was missing from the system tray and start menu. I tried to reinstall it and got an error message (see attached). It is saying it can't find Microsoft Visual C++ x86 Minimum Runtime - 14.13.26020. It looks like it is on my computer but when I direct it to the file it says "it is not a valid installation package". Any suggestions how I can correct this. I have also attached the log file.

Thanks,

sahalen

0 Kudos