Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20622 Discussions

Can't install latest version of drive & Support assistant windows 10

kmitc2
Beginner

i have downloaded, uninstalled (using the unistall tool found on a page here, can't recall exactly where now) - tried to install, and download 8 times now - the program says it loads OK, and then when i try to launch, i get the message a new version is needed - click to download, but it is the same file i have already tried 8 times now.

i have tried using Firefox, Internet Explorer 11 and Edge. Same results every time. Everything worked well 3 days ago when i tried to scan for an update. But tonight i can't get past the download a new version error. is there a solution?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RAJU2529
New Contributor III
0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello kmitc2, I am following up with your case and see that we have not heard back from you. If you need more assistance do not hesitate to reply. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello kmitc2, I am following up with your case and see that we still have not heard back from you. If you need more assistance do not hesitate to reply. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos