Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

Can't see external video card

Furkan1
Beginner

Hello guys,

First of all i apologize for my bad english.

I'm using Asus N53SV model notebook i know its old one 🙂

This notebook has HD Graphics 3000 and Nvidia GT 540M. I can't see my external video card GT540M on graphics prefence. Only see HD Graphics 3000 and this error cause when i play games ; games cant be full screen only be windowed screen. When I play a full screen game, the screen goes black but the game runs on the back. Im contac the game support and these guys said this is a internal video card issue. 

Im already clean delete my all drivers and reinstalled them. After nothing happened and im formatted my laptop but nothing happened. All my driver versions up to date.

Does anybody help me ?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II

Does the NVIDIA GPU appear correctly in device manager - without code 43 or similar?

0 Kudos
Furkan1
Beginner
No, on device manager everything’s looks normal
0 Kudos
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II

Can you make screenshots from GPU-Z (using its camera button top right)?

• one screenshot from the first GPU
  • then switch GPUs from the pulldown menu bottom left
  • then a screenshot from the second GPU

0 Kudos
Furkan1
Beginner

Here is my CPU-Z result thanks for return.

0 Kudos
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II
0 Kudos
Furkan1
Beginner

I already made these settings, but I checked them and nothing changed. There is my gpu z results.

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Furkan1,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html) helpful to address your request. Thank you for understanding.  

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos