I have problem with connecting the BenQ (MS502 DLP) projector to my laptop (HP ENVY Laptop 13-ad1xx). At first, everything was fine, but the second attempt was unsuccessful - "no signal". Both devices recognize each other. I am using VGA to USB-C converter cable.
Can anyone offer any advice?
Thank you for posting in the Intel Community.
- What changes were made on the system from when it worked to now that is not working?
- Have you tried different cables?
- Is the input on the BenQ MS502 DLP configure correctly?
- Can you try with different displays to see if you have the same behavior?
- Have you made sure that the laptop is sending a video signal to the external display? (Win Key + p to select extended).
Intel Customer Support Technician