Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Ciao, con il mio notebook (vedi allegato) non riesco a vedere con fluidità le dirette sportive (ad es. Dazn). Se mi collego via Skype con diversi

PCucc
Beginner

With my notebook (see attached file) I can not see with fluidity direct sports (for example: Dazn). When I make Skype links with multiple people, some of them just appear to me as an image (no movement).

Instead I have no problem with streaming or peer-to

0 Kudos
4 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Are you sure that this isn't the result of a poor Internet connection?

0 Kudos
PCucc
Beginner
Thank you, at home I have 2 other devices (1 tablet and 1other notebook) with which I have no problems. I have a wi-fi connection that normally guarantees 35-50 mbps. Il giorno dom 19 apr 2020 alle ore 02:27 Intel Forums < supportreplies@intel.com> ha scritto:
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

No problem. I always ask the simple questions first. When I have something not working right, I start with "What's the stupidest thing I could have done wrong?" and go from there.

At this time, with everyone sheltering in their homes, the Internet is saturated and, in some places, falling over. Whether you are wirelessly connecting as well as with other local devices is not the issue; it is whether the servers that you need to talk to for streaming are across saturated portions of the Internet infrastructure.

I see nothing in the data you've supplied that point to any local hardware or software issues. If the problems continue, you will need to have Intel Customer Support (ICS) look more-closely at your issue. ICS will want you to provide specific information. If you wish them to look closer at your issue, please download and run the Intel System Support Utility for Windows and save the report to a file. Then, using the paperclip icon below the edit window, upload and attach this file to a response post.

...S

0 Kudos
PCucc
Beginner
Thanks for your help. Paolo Il giorno lun 20 apr 2020 alle ore 06:03 Intel Forums < supportreplies@intel.com> ha scritto:
0 Kudos