Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20623 Discussions

Como resolver erro do driver e gpu parando de funcionar?

JdeNo1
Beginner

Estou tendo problemas ao iniciar o "Fifa 18".

Aparece uma mensagem de erro na tela relacionado ao driver 25.20.100.6446 ou 6444. Também, a gpu "para de funcionar". Por exemplo, eu abro o jogo (modo janela) juntamente com o gerenciador de tarefas e deixo-o na aba desempenho. Na hora de apertar start para ir para o menu o jogo começa a carregar e após isso ele trava. Coincidentemente é nesse momento que a gpu também "para de funcionar" e seu uso fica em 0%. Durante a seleção de idioma e intro tudo flui normalmente, mas antes de entrar no menu para escolher o modo de jogo trava. Oque pode ser? Oque eu tenho que fazer?

0 Kudos
22 Replies
JdeNo1
Beginner
Ok, according to the intel website that driver you sent me is being arranged for some reason and you can not download it. I talked to the acer wizard and he told me that the only driver that can make me available is Driver VGA (Kabylake) 4494. Well, I believe we have come to an end after all. I think I'll have to buy 1 more 4gb ddr4 ram and retake the test. One criticism, not their service, which by the way was excellent, but the company itself. If acer produces a computer with its parts, I think, I just think that everything the intel does update should work and be allowed to be applied to the computer. See that it does not make any sense to try to update a driver made available by the manufacturer of the part (intel), in this case the video card (hd 620 graphics) and unable to install because acer does not allow. There is clearly an incongruity in that. I'm not sure if the "fault" is intel or acer's own but it sure is somebody's pig job. I will continue to try to solve the problem and I hope this channel between us remains available for further questions. Alberto R. thank you very much for these weeks and for trying to help me, you are an excellent professional. Thank you very much ! ^^
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee
JdeNo1, You are very welcome. Thank you very much for your feedback I really appreciate that. Yes, based on the game requirements they recommend to use 8GB of memory RAM, so to add a new memory stick of 4GB will be the next thing to try. In regard to the drivers and updates, Acer or any other OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) has the option to customized different settings and features on their products, including the BIOS settings, they can enable/disable different functionalities and components in their units. That is why we recommend to install the drivers provided by them since the Intel® drivers are generic and they might or might not work with your platform. Yes, you can always reply back to this thread or create another one, if necessary, and we will further assist you. Any other inquiry, do not hesitate to contact us again. Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos