Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20623 Discussions

Configuracion de Graficos INTEL

JVasq10
Beginner

Hola, hace un año que tengo mi MSI GS63 Stealth andando perfectamente, hoy la reinicié a los ajustes de fabrica por el espacio en el disco y por algunos problemas que había tenido con cosas que yo mismo descargué e instalé...

El problema viene cuando después de reinstalar todo, no me aparecen las configuraciones de los graficos INTEL cuando hago click derecho en el escritorio y no pude encontrarlos en ninguna otra parte, por lo que estimo que algo no se ha instalado correctamente.

Si alguien sabe solucionarlo o tiene algo que pueda ayudarme, muchas gracias desde ya!!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

What version of windows 10 do you have? 1903? 1809? 1803? earlier?

Doc

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

More appropriately, if you have a DCH version of the Graphics Driver installed, there will never be a right-click menu entry. An application providing the same functionality will be used instead.

...S

0 Kudos
Abigail_G_Intel
Employee

Hello JVasq10,

Thank you for posting in our Intel Community.

Note: Community support is offered only in the English language. We are using the translator embedded to this website to answer your inquiries. 

The Graphics Control Panel is no longer bundled with the driver and is automatically downloaded from the Internet. It can also be manually downloaded from the Microsoft Store.

As n.scott.pearson mentioned before Intel® Graphics Settings option (context menu options) and tray icon are no longer available if using Windows DCH Graphics drivers. You can open the Intel® Graphics Control Panel from the Windows* Start menu or using the CTRL+ALT+F12 shortcut.

For more information about the Windows* DCH Drivers for Intel® Graphics, you can visit the following link:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000031275/graphics-drivers.html

Best Regards, 

Abigail G

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel.

0 Kudos
JVasq10
Beginner

@Abigail_Intel​ , @n.scott.pearson​ , @Al.Hill​  thank you for your answers! I could solve mi problem, I had to install windows 10 again and format all the disks and erase absolutely everything. Thank you!!

0 Kudos
Abigail_G_Intel
Employee

Hello JVasq10,

Thank you for the updates provided.

I am glad to know that the issue got solved, I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Best Regards, 

Abigail G

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos