Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

Could you tell me pleeease which driver is working for Intel UHD 620 Graphics???

SBaya1
Beginner

İ tried several drivers for Intel UHD 620 Graphics win 10 64bit. on Dell latitude 7490 laptop. And no way. freezing every time and I had to delete drivers and stay with windows default driver 2006. Unbelievable. I pay 1500USD and work with display 2006 year specs!! I suppose to be buying a business laptop, but all my business stuck.

Could you tell me please which drivier is working with no problem, even if its old, no matter just want a driver works.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User
  1. Please read my post here and you will have link to the latest Graphics Driver.
  2. However I would recommend to install the latest driver Version 26.20.100.7263, A15, released by Dell for your computer.
  3. The 7263 driver is an DCH driver. If currently you have legacy driver installed, you need first uninstall it and follow my instructions referenced in para. 1 post.

Leon

0 Kudos
SBaya1
Beginner

Thank you for answer. But unfortunately same problem, whenever i setup driver for  Intel UHD 620 Graphics its freezing. it seems very common prob with 620 specially with the latest drivers. many people have prob. Dont know what to do, i'm looking for old driver maybe works.

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

You are giving reference to 2 years old post. It is irrelevant today. Which driver did you installed? The 7263 form Dell site or 8280 from Intel site?

Leon

0 Kudos
SBaya1
Beginner

I tried 26.20.100.7263 from dell site, and the problem same. About 8280 from Intel site couldn't install it, says operating system not supported.

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

When trying to install 8280, did you followed my instruction in this post?

What is the version of your Windows?

Leon

0 Kudos
SBaya1
Beginner

Finally the Dell Teknik Services has changed all Hardisk, Motherboard and Ram of my laptop. I appreciate that. And guess what? I have the same problem. Specially when the driver (version :25.09.2019/26.20.100.7262) installed (sometimes automaically) on Windows 10 pro 1909 for the Intel UHD Graphics 620, İt freezes immediatley. Cannot believe it. It seems not only with Dell Laptops. I found the same issue for other people with other laptops also have the Intel Graphics 620 Display broblems with drivers.

Now after a week of torture and loss of my time and business, I tried another windows (win 10 education 2004) with an old driver for UHD Intel Graphics 620 . Thank god It seems stable for now.

0 Kudos