Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20495 Discussions

Crash dei videogiochi

EverDream
Beginner

Salve, spero che possiate aiutarmi, dall'ultimo aggiornamento su ow il gioco non parte e mi crasha all'avvio.. nelle varie community mi hanno suggerito di aggiornare i miei driver, io l'ho fatto.. ho aggiornato la mia scheda video della nvidia (che a breve cambierò) e dopo ho scaricato un driver da questo sito sempre sulla scheda grafica.. in effetti c'era un aggiornamento da fare ma dopo averlo terminato non è cambiato niente. Sapete dirmi come posso risolvere la situazione? grazie

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Do you have Intel graphics, or nvidia graphics?

What is your processor model number?

What is your device/motherboard model number?

What operating system are you using? Windows 10? What version? 1903?

Doc

0 Kudos
EverDream
Beginner

Hello! i use windows 10 pro 1903

0 Kudos
EverDream
Beginner

This is my motherboard, Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. H81M-HD3 

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

EverDream, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance, we just wanted to check a few details about your system:

What is the name of the game?

This problem does it happens wit all the games?

You mentioned that the problem started right after an update, that update, was it a Windows* update, an Intel® Graphics driver update or Nvidia driver update?

We recommend to install the graphics driver provided by the manufacturer of the computer, since that driver was customized by them work with your specific platform.

I looked in Gigabyte's web site and the Intel® Graphics driver available in there is version 15.40.16.64.4364, please test that driver:

https://www.gigabyte.com/us/Motherboard/GA-H81M-HD3-rev-10/support#support-dl-driver-vga

Since the processor is working with Intel® HD Graphics 4600, we can also test the Intel® Generic Graphics driver, please install driver version 15.40.42.5063:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28662/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-40-?product=81496

Regards,

Alberto R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

EverDream, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Alberto R.

0 Kudos
EverDream
Beginner

I'm ok, problem solved 😃 i hat to unistall razer's program

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

EverDream, Thank you very much for letting us know that information.

Perfect, excellent, it is great to hear that the problem got fixed and the game is not crashing anymore.

Any other inquiry, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Alberto R.

0 Kudos