Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20622 Discussions

Creo que es un problema con mi tarjeta gráfica/ I think it's a problem with my graphic card

MHern26
Beginner

Hace un tiempo mi pc esta mostrandose como en la imagen, creo que es un problema con la tarjeta gráfica (Intel HD graphics 4400), pregunté en otras partes y me recomendaron actualizar los drivers y verificar que no fuese el monitor cambiandolo por una TV pero en ambos casos aún ocurre, alguien sabe que hacer?

A couple of days ago my monitor turns like in the image, I think there's a problem with the graphic card (Intel HD graphics 4400), I've asked in other places and i'v been recommended to update the drivers and change the monitor for another or a TV but in both cases the problem still persist, does anyone know what to do?

Desktop pc

Windows 7 Professional 64 bits

Graphic driver V10.18.14.5067

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Attach the photo directly using the paperclip. I do not go to other websites to view photos.

What is the model number of your device? Is it a laptop or desktop?

What operating system? Windows 10? What version? 1903?

Doc

0 Kudos
MHern26
Beginner

There, updated, sorry for the ambiguity of the question, if you need anything else let me know.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

That looks like a hardware failure to me. The latest driver is here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28798/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-7-8-1-15-36-

But, you already have that driver.

If you are having the same image on your monitor and on your TV, try a different cable. If your desktop has multiple outputs (vga, dvi, hdmi), try one of those that you are not currently using.

Have you updated the bios of your motherboard lately?

Doc

0 Kudos