Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

Cristian

cristian2321
Beginner

ok normal mente no suelo actualizar mis controladores gráficos, y hace poco decidí hacerlo por lo tanto me descargue la ultima versión del controlador grafico Intel HD Graphics 630 y al descargarlo si desinstale el controlador viejo y empecé la instalación y al terminarla me pidió reiniciar y lo reinicie y al encenderse el equipo se volvió a abrir el instalador y seguí instalándolo y reiniciando como por 6 veces seguidas y me canse en un momento y finalice el proceso si reiniciar y cuando abro lo que seria la interfaz del controlador grafico solo me funcionaba el cambio de resolución no me dejaba ni cambiar el brillo ni la saturación y no se que hacer y no quiero volver a un controlador grafico viejo por que me solía causar problemas de rendimiento a la hora de jugar juegos 

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/30148/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers?wapkw=intel%20hd%20graphics%20630

0 Kudos
4 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi Cristian

This is a bug in Intel driver installer, causing this installation loop. So, after reboot, when you see the message asking for continuing the installation, just click on "Cancel" and the process will stop. 

Leon

0 Kudos
Victor_G_Intel
Employee

Hello cristian2321,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

To better assist you please provide the following reports to continue.

- DXDIAG

• Go to Start > Run or Windows Key + R.
  • On the Run prompt, type "dxdiag" then click OK.
  • On the DirectX Diagnostic Tool window, click on Save All Information.
  • Browse to a folder, type in a filename then click Save.

-Intel® Graphics report

Instructions link:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005848/graphics.html

Notes:

• With the graphics report, you don’t have to send reports from both tools just the one you currently use.
  • You can use the option under the reply window to attach the reports to the thread (Drag and drop here or browse files to attach).

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Victor G.

Intel Technical Support Technician

0 Kudos
Victor_G_Intel
Employee

Hello cristian2321,

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Please let me know if you need further assistance.  

Best regards,

Victor G. 

0 Kudos
Victor_G_Intel
Employee

Hello cristian2321,

We have not heard back from you.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Victor G. 

0 Kudos