Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20622 Discussions

DELL OPTIPLEX 3050 MICRO DP ISSUES

Vitor11
Beginner

I have 5 Dell Optiplex 3050 micro that doesn't work the displayport, only the hdmi, I tried to install the lastest drivers of Intel HD Graphics 630, changed display, changed cables, loaded default bios, nothing worked

0 Kudos
4 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Time to call Dell. It's their design, not Intel's.

...S

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello Vitor11,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to better assist you, please provide the following information:

Open the application and select "Everything", click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".  

Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View". To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save". Please attach the file to your reply

• On Windows, look for the Intel® Graphics Command Center > Go to Support > Click on System Diagnostic > Click on Generate report > Save the report as a .txt file and attach it to your reply.

As well, based on the steps you have performed so far, it could be an issue with the DP port, since you have tested different cables and monitors and the issue persists.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello Vitor11,

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Since we have not heard back from you, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos