Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20624 Discussions

DVI Schnittstelle on Bord

Raúl
Beginner

Unterstützt der i5 12500, die DVI Schnittstelle des Boards GIGABYTE H610M S2H DDR4?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

The Core i5-12500 processor's graphics engine supports four graphics output channels and can simultaneously support up to four displays being used. Your motherboard provides for the connection of monitors via DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI and VGA connectors. To specifically answer your question, yes, a DVI interface is provided and it can be utilized what this particular processor is installed.

...S

0 Kudos
Raúl
Beginner

Vielen Dank für Ihre Antwort. Da ich gehört, oder auch gelesen hatte, das die Prozessoren keine DVI Ausgänge unterstützen, war ich unsicher, ob ich mir den i5 12500 kaufen soll. Allerdings, könnte man ja vielleicht auch die anderen Ports mit einem Adapter mit meinem DVI-Monitor verbinden.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

It actually has nothing to do with the processor (well, other than you need to have a processor with an embedded graphics engine). The processor simply provides the graphics outputs (called DDI channels), configured individually by the BIOS for either HDMI or DisplayPort output formats, and then hardware on the motherboard is responsible for generating the signals for each of the appropriate monitor interfaces (HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI and/or VGA).

...S

0 Kudos