Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Dell XPS13 9350 Black Screen

360forme
Beginner

HI, 

I have a Dell XPS 13 9350, it comes with I76560U, Iris HD540 Graphics card in it, in the past few days, I try to fix the black screen issue, I reinstalled windows 10, it was nothing different for win 10 version, it matters the hd540 driver did not work!

If I use the hd540 driver, the notebook screen turns into black, but the external monitor is fine if I switch to a basic display driver (it coming from windows) it back to normal, but the problem is I can not use the 2nd display, can not control the screen brightness...

I spend hours trying to fix it, but no luck! can you give me some advice, please do not ask me to download the newer driver from intel and dell, because I did, it is the same!

Thank you

John

0 Kudos
3 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

This happens with drivers provided by Dell? What is version number?

Separately, you download version to try from Intel site? If so, what was its version number.

Have you tried the latest DCH driver package? This is available here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29616/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers.

...S

0 Kudos
360forme
Beginner

Hi, Thanks for the info, I did, I try both Intel and Dell's driver, both of them fail, now, I only can switch back to basic graphics card driver which mean that I can not control it!

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Version numbers please.

...S

0 Kudos