Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Dell Xps 9570

ti_carpa
Beginner

Dear,

I made a purchase of a Dell XPS 9570 that has the Intel UHD 630 card as an onboard card, I realized that after a Windows update the operating system does not recognize the device manager as active informing the status as code 43.
I use a thunderbolt port to power two external monitors after this update I cannot connect these monitors via thunderbolt.
I tried to perform upgrades and downgrades on the product and was not successful.

Does anyone have any information about?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Have you update your DELL bios?

Have you contacted DELL support?

0 Kudos
ti_carpa
Beginner
windows update.

I made several attempts to rollback the drivers and was not successful.
I still have error 43 on my video card

I am in contact with Dell I have not yet obtained the results of the analysis.
0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello ti_carpa,

Thank you for posting on the Intel* Community.

Please, provide me the below details:

• Please, provide specific details about the Windows* update that starts the issue (version, drivers, etc)
  • Are you using a straight connection (Thunderbolt* to Thunderbolt*) to connect the displays? If you are using any kind of docking station, converter, etc, please provide the model.
  • You mentioned upgrades and downgrades, can you please provide specific versions of the drivers tested?

Best regards,

Maria R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello ti_carpa,

Were you able to check the previous post? 

Let me know if you need more assistance. 

Best regards, 

Maria R.  

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello ti_carpa,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored.

Best regards, 

Maria R.  

0 Kudos