Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Desempenho piorou do nada

lMACH9
Beginner

Boa tarde, um tempo atrás minha cpu ficava em 100% o tempo todo, mas como não sabia resolver resolvi ignorar, depois de vários dias quando já tava me irritando pesquisei na net e resolvi o problema, por uns dias o notebook ficou melhor do que nunca, mas ai sem explição o note ficou lento (não fica em 100% o tempo todo,porém antes programas que rodavam sem problema agora travam bastante). Alguém ai pode me ajudar, por favor?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Your system is very old and not officially supported with Windows 10. While I would normally say it should run fine, you only have a low-end Celeron processor and you only have 4GB of memory total. As well, Intel does not provide a device driver for the processor's graphics engine, so you are running on the Microsoft compatibility driver. This driver, suffice it to say, has a lot of issues and there are no alternatives.

You can try to address the issues (for example, add more memory and/or add a NVIDIA or AMD graphics card), but this is sort of like throwing good money for bad. You should be considering purchasing a newer system at this point.

Sorry I didn't have a better answer,

...S

View solution in original post

4 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility for Windows and then attach the report file produced by this utility. Use the paperclip icon (below the edit box) to upload and attach the report file to your response post.

...S

lMACH9
Beginner
posted a file.
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Your system is very old and not officially supported with Windows 10. While I would normally say it should run fine, you only have a low-end Celeron processor and you only have 4GB of memory total. As well, Intel does not provide a device driver for the processor's graphics engine, so you are running on the Microsoft compatibility driver. This driver, suffice it to say, has a lot of issues and there are no alternatives.

You can try to address the issues (for example, add more memory and/or add a NVIDIA or AMD graphics card), but this is sort of like throwing good money for bad. You should be considering purchasing a newer system at this point.

Sorry I didn't have a better answer,

...S

lMACH9
Beginner

I'll save money to buy a new one, the problem is it'll take me a few years to get enough, but thanks anyway for the help.

0 Kudos