Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20623 Discussions

Deuxième écran non détecté - Graphics Intel UHD 630

Virginie
Novice

Bonjour,

Malgré toutes les mises à jour, mon deuxième écran câblé en display port avec un convertisseur VGA ne fonctionne pas.

Sur ma machine je possède 2 display port et si j'inverse avec mon premier écran qui est en displayport, cela ne fonctionne pas.

Comme si mon display port était défectueux alors qu'avant de faire la mise à jour cela fonctionnait parfaitement. Un simple arrêt de ma machine au moment de la mise à jour à perturber le fonctionnement de mon 2ème écran.

Dites moi quelle version du pilote dois-je installer pour que cela fonctionne ?

Merci de votre aide,

Cordialement,

Virgnie

0 Kudos
8 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

We need more information. Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility for Windows. When you start the tool, select Everything and then click on Scan. Once it completes the scan process, click on Next and then Save. Pick a name for the text file to create and click on Save to create it. You can then close the app. Finally, open a response post here and then, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog (below the edit box for the body of your response post), upload and attach this text file to the response post.

...S

0 Kudos
Virginie
Novice

Bonjour,

Suite à votre demande, voici le résultat du scan.

Merci.

Virginie

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Virginie,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your Intel® UHD Graphics 630.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:

1. When did the issue start?

2. Did you try one monitor at a time?

3. Can you use a straight connection, no adapters?

4. Did you change the cables between the monitors?

5. Is this issue present with both Intel and Dell drivers?

6. Did you try different cables?  

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Virginie
Novice

Bonjour Deivid,

Le problème arrive de temps en temps lorsqu'il y a une mise à jour du pilote et que j'arrête mon ordinateur.

Je n'arrive pas à retrouver le pilote INTEL qui fonctionnait bien.

Je suis en télétravail, je vais essayer lundi avec un écran display port mais je ne peux pas garder cette solution si elle fonctionne car ce n'est pas mon écran.

Merci,

virginie

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Virginie, 

Thanks for the confirmation. Besides the test with the display port monitor, I would like to know if can confirm the following:

1. Can you try with VGA to VGA cable with adapters?

2. Does the issue appear when you have only connected the VGA monitor?

3. Does this happens with Dell drivers?

4. Have you reported this to Dell? Just to confirm that there are no compatibility issues with the adapter?

Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate the screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool, hence; the translation may not be completely accurate.  

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Virginie,  

After checking your thread, I would like to know if you need further assistance. 

If so, please let me know. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
Virginie
Novice

Bonjour Deivid,

J'ai mis un autre écran cablé en displayport / Hdmi. Cela n'a pas fonctionné. J'ai désinstallé la carte graphique puis réinstallé. L'écran a été détecté.

J'ai remis mon propre écran displayport/vga et il n'a rien détecté. J'ai refait désinstallé la carte graphique puis réinstallé et là.

Miracle cela a fonctionné.

Je ne comprends pas pourquoi cela fonctionne mais tant mieux pour moi. 

Merci en pour votre aide préciseuse.

Virginie

DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Virginie, 

Thanks for your confirmation. I am glad to know that your monitor is now working. I will proceed to close this thread, but you can open a new one in case you need further assistance or if you face any issues with our products.

Also, I recommend you to check with Dell if the issue comes back since they may need to run some tests on their computer to confirm if the problem is related to hardware or software.

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos