Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

Driver gráfico da intel não baixa

Peplow
Novice
Quando vou baixar a versão mais recente do driver nunca sai do 0%, e já cheguei a deixar a noite toda tentando baixar mas nada mudou. Tem alguma solução pra isso?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Steven_Intel

Thank you for your response.

I am glad to know you were able to install the driver. Since the thread is solved, we will proceed to close it now.  

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. I appreciate your understanding.  

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

View solution in original post

9 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Explain your problem in more detail. 

What graphics? 

What is your processor model number? 

What is your devise/system model number?

What operating system/version?

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
Peplow
Novice
Minhas configurações são Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz x64 Windows 10 pro versão 21H2 (10.0.19044), estou com o driver Intel(R) HD Graphics 620 (25.20.100.6444) e estava tentando atualizar para o mais atual (31.0.101.3413/31.0.101.2111). Já tentei várias vezes e nunca sai do 0%.
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Is this a laptop or desktop?  Provide the complete model number.

0 Kudos
Peplow
Novice
Desktop-s26msta
Aspire a315-53
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

You did not explain your problem with detail as I asked.

You did not provide your processor model number.

You did not provide your operating system and version.

And, I am unclear on whether you have a laptop, desktop, or both.

I am concerned about you attempting to update your device.

The best solution is for you to take it to a repair shop and have them update it for you.

0 Kudos
Peplow
Novice
Lhe mostrei todas as configurações logo acima.
Meu problema não é muito complexo, eu apenas fui baixar a versão mais atual do driver e simplesmente não baixa pois não sai do 0%.
0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello Peplow,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool, hence; the translation may not be completely accurate. 

Could you please confirm how are you trying to download the driver? Are you using the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant or are you doing it manually?

As well, could you please confirm if you have tried different browsers?

Best regards,

Steven G.

Peplow
Novice

Hello Steven, I used the Intel Driver & Suport Assistent and recommended me to intall version 31.0.101.3413, wich it's more than 1gb and I hadn't noticed that my local disk was out of space for installation. So, I expanded it and the installation finally started.
Thank you for attention anyway ;).

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Thank you for your response.

I am glad to know you were able to install the driver. Since the thread is solved, we will proceed to close it now.  

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. I appreciate your understanding.  

Best regards,

Steven G.