Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

Driver not responding in Valorant...

PhantomXx19
Novice

I am using 27.20.100.8681. intel hd 620 drivers .. Valorant was running well 1 month ago but from the  past 3 weeks it has started to crash and it is telling me to update my drivers ... Due to this sometimes laptop also restarts as because of valorant crashing my drivers, and in the device manager I can see the code 43,... (note- code 43 is only displayed when the drivers crash due to Valorant otherwise it is working good)

Before this driver update, or the valorant update ,,Valorant was running well ..CSGO runs well but sometimes there is a fps spike drop which lasts upto 3-4 secs normally I am getting 60 fps... Please fix this driver issue or please suggest me what can I do to fix this.. I even uninstalled the drivers by DDU but the issue dosn't seem to go ..  Down this report I have attached the pics of the issue with the driver and valorant ..

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
PhantomXx19
Novice

The game started to work when I installed the latest windows update

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello PhantomXx19,

Thank you for posting on the Intel* Community.

We are glad to know you found a solution, thank you for taking the time to share this fix, and hopefully, it may help other community members experiencing similar behavior. Since the thread is now solved, we will proceed to close it.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored.

Best regards,

Maria R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos