Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20596 Discussions

Dual Monitor in ACER Veriton X2611G with Intel HD 2500

LAgud
Beginner

Hi there!

I'm using an Acer Veriton X2611G with Intel HD 2500 wich have a VGA conector and a DVI conector. I'm trying to setup a dual monitor using two VGA monitors and a VGA-DVI converter. The main monitor (conected directly in the VGA conector) works fine, but when I plug the second monitor (using the VGA to DVI converter) nothing happens. The Windos 7 Professional don't detect it, the Intel Control Panel don't detect it, and iot keeps black. It's curious that the sing of "Check the cable" dissapear, but don't show anything.

Does this graphics card (or the mother board) supports dual monitor?

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
LAgud
Beginner

Hi.

I just upgraded the driver to the 10.18.10.4226 and the issue persist...

Plz some help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
IUman
Honored Contributor II

Do you have the option to connect the monitor to your computer through DVI without any adapters?

Does it display on a DVI monitor? If no, I'd assume it is dead or maybe check with your system manufacturer to find out if your system supports any adapter or if they have tested any.

The adapter that you purchased is DVI-I to VGA adapters or DVI-D to VGA adapter?

Make sure on the monitor, it is configured for analog or VGA. If it is auto searching, they might not be able to find each other.

Regards,

Ivan

0 Kudos
LAgud
Beginner

Hi ivanu_intel,

Thank you for your answer. The monitor have another input conection, an DVI-D, same as the PC. I'll buy a DVI-D to DVI-D cable and I supose It'll work.

Thanks and I'll tell you how it goes.

Happy new year

0 Kudos
IUman
Honored Contributor II

Thank you, I will appreciate if you can let me know

Regards!

Ivan

0 Kudos