Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Falta de opções de ESCALA no software.

Indenpy
Novice

Após a formatação de minha máquina, eu me deparei com um possível 'problema' no software Centro de Comando de Gráficos Intel.

Antes da formatação, eu tinha várias opções para o modo de ESCALA (creio que 3 ou 4 opções), agora, com a formatação e depois de ter instalado o software, só possuo uma opção referente à resolução de 1920 x 1080p

Segue uma imagem:

Imagem 1.png

Porém, se eu usar outra resolução, eu tenho outras opções:

Imagem 2.png

As configurações do Notebook são:

Avell G1750 MUV GTX 1660TI

TELA (LCD) 17.3" FULLHD LED-BACKLIT (1920X1080P) 16:9 144HZ

(Não sei se essas informações são suficientes, se for necessário, posso dizer mais, sinto muito se algo está faltando.)

A versão do software é 27.20.100.8783

Imagem 3.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Indenpy, You are very welcome, no problem at all, thank you very much for providing the reports.

We will now do further research on this matter, as soon as I get any updates I will post all the details on this thread.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Indenpy, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Just to let you know, we only provide support in English language and currently, we are using a translation tool.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this matter, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

Are you using an external monitor?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes?

Where did you get the Windows* image from to be able to format the computer?

Please provide the Intel® Graphics report and the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005848/graphics.html

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Indenpy
Novice

1. Não, é o próprio monitor do Notebook mesmo, sem nenhum monitor externo.

2. Eu formatei a minha máquina, e o driver do Intel Graphics foi instalado pelo Windows Update, depois eu atualizei ele baixando no próprio site da Intel (Intel Driver & Support Assistant).

3. Eu baixei a imagem usando a ferramenta de imagem do Windows 10 (https://www.microsoft.com/pt-br/software-download/windows10), meu Windows 10 é original, edição Pro, versão 2004.

Obrigado. =D

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Indenpy, Thank you very much for sharing that information.

Please provide the Intel® Graphics report and the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005848/graphics.html

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91...

Regards,

Albert R.

Indenpy
Novice

Desculpe, eu tinha esquecido dessa parte.

Espero que seja isso mesmo, não tenho certeza, qualquer coisa eu posso corrigir minha resposta.

Desde já agradeço. =D

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Indenpy, You are very welcome, no problem at all, thank you very much for providing the reports.

We will now do further research on this matter, as soon as I get any updates I will post all the details on this thread.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello Indenpy, I just received an update on this matter.

Actually, it is expected that those options are not showing in the Intel® Graphics Command Center any more after the upgrade of the application.

If you are using the Recommended Screen Resolution for the selected display then you will only see 'Maintain Display Scaling'. The 'Custom' scaling option will also be available just in case you need to correct any overscan. The remaining scaling options (Centered, Stretched and Maintain Aspect Ratio) will be revealed when using a screen resolution different than the maximum supported resolution or recommended for the selected display.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello Indenpy, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

Indenpy
Novice

It's okay, I managed to get a temporary resolution, thanks. = D

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Indenpy, You are very welcome, thank you very much for letting us know those details.

Perfect, excellent we are glad to hear that you managed to get a temporary resolution.

Any other inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos