Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20492 Discussions

Fix open GL 2.0 on windows 10 intel HD 520

PN3
Beginner

I will install mumu emulator but it need a open GL 2.0 support

How to fix it please?

Thanks 😊

0 Kudos
7 Replies
RAJU2529
New Contributor III

If youe have installed latest version , open GL 4.4 is already present in GPU itself , more information visit below site

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/products/88355/graphics-drivers/graphics-for-6th-generation-intel-processors/intel-hd-graphics-520.html

But I dont know lower version 2.0 is supported or not .

Other user may clear your doubt

0 Kudos
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II

Sounds like you have no hardware accelerated driver installed, i.e. Microsoft basic display adapter is active.

Make a test with OpenGL Extensions Viewer from http://realtech-vr.com/admin/glview

RAJU2529
New Contributor III

Thanks sir for the link , That application is very useful to me , I downloaded it . Thanks

0 Kudos
PN3
Beginner

Thanks for your respond sir

I saw with your aplication link and I have Open GL 3.0 till 4.5

But maybe my emulator need open GL. 2.0

How to I get it ?

thanks a lot my brother

0 Kudos
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II

I see that the issue also happens with my old Broadwell GPU.

Also on a rig with only NVIDIA GPU.

Seems to be a regression in latest Windows updates and i'm not in the mood to find out when it started...

However OpenGL 2.0 is still there, but you have to enforce the render context.

In OpenGLextensionViewer select renderer from pulldown menu, the entry between generic and forward context 3.0

Go to rendering tests, untick all , select OpenGL 2.0 test and run it

If that works, talk to the developer of "mumu" about the issue.

Stefan036-20190103.png

0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello PN3, I am following up with your case and see that we have not heard back from you. Were you able to check the suggestions provided by the users above? If you need more assistance do not hesitate to reply. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello PN3, I am following up with your case and see that we have not heard back from you. If you need more assistance do not hesitate to reply. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos