Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

Fortnite crahs error İntel HD Graphics 520

melih
Beginner

I had previously increased the VRAM and solved the crash error in the fortnite game, but when I reset windows 10 and downloaded the updated drivers, I encountered this problem again. How can I increase it through VRAM regedit or solve this graphical problem caused by the graphics in the game?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Going straight for the registry, eh?   Do NOT mess with the registry.

Your graphics will allocate up to 50% of your system memory for the game.

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

0 Kudos
melih
Beginner

I upload.

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello melih, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

We noticed that you have an internal support ticket where you are reported the same behavior. Since we rather having only one thread/case per issue to avoid duplication of efforts and the assistance, we would like to know which support method you would like to use.  

In case you want to continue the support thorugh this method, please provide the following details: 

1. Explain exactly what is the behavior that you are having: 

• When is the game crashing? I.e. when loading the game, while doing some specific tasks, after certain time of playing, etc. 
  • Do you get any error message? If yes, please provide a screenshot 
  • Provide a video of the crash, you can upload it to the thread using the "Drag and drop here or browse files to attach" option, or upload the video to a platform (e.g. Youtube*, any cloud, etc) and provide the public link. 

2. Provide the full Operating System (OS) version. To find out which version of Windows your device is running, press the Windows key R, type winver in the Open box, and then select OK.  

Regards, 

Sebastian M  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello melih,  

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Sebastian M  

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello melih,  

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.  

Regards,  

Sebastian M  

0 Kudos