Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20492 Discussions

Fullscreen on my laptop

Bruno13
Beginner

Hey, I wanted to play CS:GO 4:3 fullscreen mode but Idon't know how to do it without the black bars.....  

I remember that, some time ago, I would go to the intel grapics by right clicking in the desktop menu and than i changed it to fullscreen mode, but now, with the new comand intel graphics I dont know how to do it.

Please help.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Windows 11 is the new Vista]