Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Gameplay intel doesen't work anymore

Marco2
New Contributor I

hello, the website doesen't work when i try to check for optimized settings, a error message appear, i will post it down below, any fix?

thanks in advice.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JosueO_Intel

Hello Marco2, 

Thank you for the feedback, it has been delivered to the corresponding team. In this case, I would like to let you know that Intel® is working on a new update for gameeplay.intel.com but this may take longer as Intel® runs most of the tests and incorporates the configurations in the Automatic Game Settings in Intel® Graphics Command Center, so the website could face certain issues.

Hope this information is useful, if you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards, 

Josue O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
megan3000
Valued Contributor I

Yes, I just tested this and I have the same behavior... whenever I try to selected a CPU model I get the same error... I'm new in the forums so I will tag some SuperUsers... perhaps they know a way to report that to Intel...

FYI @AlHill @n_scott_pearson 

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Not sure who to report this to. Any ideas @Chris_V_Intel / @Ronny_G_Intel?

...S

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello Marco2, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel®️ communities. 

I will proceed to check the issue internally and post back soon with more details. 

Best regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello Marco2, 

Thank you for the feedback, it has been delivered to the corresponding team. In this case, I would like to let you know that Intel® is working on a new update for gameeplay.intel.com but this may take longer as Intel® runs most of the tests and incorporates the configurations in the Automatic Game Settings in Intel® Graphics Command Center, so the website could face certain issues.

Hope this information is useful, if you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos
Marco2
New Contributor I
0 Kudos