Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20623 Discussions

Gostaria de saber como acessar o Painel de controle intel com "intel hd graphics"

Zanella
Beginner

Estou usando meu processador intel i3-8100 de 7th geração, como placa integrada (630) e não está conseguindo acessar o painel de controle, já está conectado à Microsoft Store mas não aparece, e ao clicar com o botão direito do mouse na área de trabalho não exibida também, gostaria de saber como acessar o painel.

Obs. Todos os meus drivers estão disponíveis.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlHill
Super User

You have an 8th gen processor, not 7th.

What version of windows 10? 1909?

Did you look in the start menu, under "I" (for Intel)?

Doc

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

What version of the Intel HD Graphics device driver package do you have installed? [Check in Apps & Features app, not Device Manager.]

If the build number (the value after the third dot) is 6444 or later, then it is a DCH-architected driver. With DCH-architected drivers, the Intel Graphics Control Panel is not used. Instead, an app, downloaded from the Microsoft App Store, is used. This app is called Intel Graphics Command Center. It is automatically installed on the first reboot after the device driver package is installed.

If you are using an older, non-DCH driver package and the intel Graphics Control Panel is not working, my first suggestion would be to completely uninstall the Intel HD Graphics Driver package, reboot and then reinstall the package.

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos