I need to upgrade my graphic card in order to play some games I downloaded from Big Fish Games. Here are my specs:
OPERATING SYSTEM - Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64-bit)
Intel® Core™ i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30GHz
Intel® HD Graphics
- Driver Details
- Provider - Intel Corporation
- Version - 188.8.131.5259
- Device Details
- Adapter Compatibility - Intel Corporation
- Video Processor - Intel® HD Graphics Family
- Resolution1920 x 1080
- Bits Per Pixel - 32
- Refresh Rate - Current60 Hz
- Refresh Rate - Maximum75 Hz
- Refresh Rate - Minimum59 Hz
- Adapter DAC Type Internal
- Adapter RAM 2.06 GB
I don't know what to look for. I want something cheap. This is just so I can play a few games. Nothing major.
Well, there is not much you can do with an i3-2120 processor.
If your SFF machine has an empty pcie x16 slot, you might be able to find a low-profile nvidia gtx 760 or gyx 1660 card.
Other than that, it is time to recycle this relic and get new(er) hardware.
Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)