Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20635 Discussions

Graphic Driver for my CPU

KennyG
Beginner

Hello 

Microsoft Support told me to contact here as I do not see my CPU's Graphic in Device Manager. 

I am using specs in the screenshot below. 

Screenshot 2024-01-30 215658.png

Screenshot 2024-01-30 215600.png

Could any be able to help me find the legitimate source to get the up to date driver? 

Best Regards, 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User
By default, when an add-in ('discrete') graphics (dGFX) card is installed, the BIOS will automatically disable the processor's internal graphics engine (iGFX). If you wish to use BOTH the iGFX and dGFX engines, you must go into BIOS Setup and configure the iGFX engine to remain enabled regardless of dGFX presence.
Hope this helps,
...S

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlHill
Super User

First, your image also does not show your nvidia adapter.  Open it and take another screen shot.

The driver for your processor graphics can be found here:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/785597/intel-arc-iris-xe-graphics-windows.html

Have you updated your bios?  If not, do so.

Have you checked your bios for the proper video settings?  If not, do so.

It may be that insertion of the nvidia card has disabled the processor graphics.  If so, set them properly.  If you cannot, consult with asus.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User
By default, when an add-in ('discrete') graphics (dGFX) card is installed, the BIOS will automatically disable the processor's internal graphics engine (iGFX). If you wish to use BOTH the iGFX and dGFX engines, you must go into BIOS Setup and configure the iGFX engine to remain enabled regardless of dGFX presence.
Hope this helps,
...S
0 Kudos