Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Graphic issues when laptop turn on

CSant41
Beginner

Hi! I have a HP Pavilion Power Notebook (i7, 8GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 630 and Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050).

Two weeks ago I updated the intel graphic drivers and also installed a new windows 10 update. Since then the monitor started doing some crazy stuff. Once the laptop turns on the monitor fails: continuos flickering, red, pink, white, black stripes everywhere... And when I move the monitor (or just simply touch it) it changes, sometimes into different stains and other times "fixing" the problem (which starts again a few seconds later). This last like 2 minutes and then everything stops and the laptop runs perfectly normal. It is very strange. I have tried installing a previus intel driver, but it didnt fix it.

Maybe is some incompatibility between windows 10 version and intel drivers?

I don't know if it could be a hardware issue (it is strange that it respond to movement, but only the 2-3 first minutes once turned on).

Please, someone help me!! 😂

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AlHill
Super User

Contact HP for support of their hardware, and use the Intel an nvidia driver they provide.

Doc

0 Kudos