Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

Graphics Command Center can't personalize colors.

remulo_macjow
Beginner

Hi there, it's been couple days I cannot personalize my video colors and other stuff, like saturation and sharpness, on my Graphics Command Center. Is there any Intel or Windows configuration I should verify? I had a little testing video loading on the screen before, but I lost it aswell.

Thanks,

Remulo.

Sem título.jpgSem título.png

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello remulo_macjow, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

So we can better help you, please provide the following reports: 

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report generated:   

• Open the application, check the "Everything" box, and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".    
  • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".    
  • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".    
  • Use the option under the reply window to attach the report to the thread (Drag and drop here or browse files to attach).   

2. Provide the Report for Intel® Graphics Drivers, follow this link.  

3. Is this problem on a laptop's built in or are you using an external monitor? 

4. If using an external monitor, can you please provide the brand and model of it, and specify how are you connecting it? Are you using a straight HDMI or DisplayPort connection or are you using an adapter? Please explain. 

Regards, 

Sebastian M  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello emulo_macjow,

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Sebastian M  

0 Kudos
remulo_macjow
Beginner

I used the Intel Graphics Control Panel for my color personalizing. So, my problem has been solved. Sorry about my absence then.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello emulo_macjow, 

Thanks for the update. 

Based on that, we will proceed to close this inquiry; if you have any additional questions, please submit a new thread and we will gladly assist you.  

Regards,   

Sebastian M  

0 Kudos