Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20596 Discussions

Graphics Glitches Intel UHD

SM10
Beginner

I got my Acer Aspire 5 laptop last year for school and have for the past couple of months have experience some glitching with my display (starting when I updated to Windows 11). Essentially when I play videos for a long period of time or if I have Netflix open, my screen will flash green and pink glitches at least twice in a video. Then, when I put my videos in snap screen mode, the video will glitch excessively, with it moving around the screen like an animation or will fragment horizontally. Then after I close the video, my display will be blurry with everything being slightly off. I have tried unistalling my driver (a model from 2019?) and restarting my laptop, I have tried to see if it needed an update though my laptop says it's fine. Can someone please advise me on what to do?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
David_G_Intel

Hello SM10

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. Please share with us the following information:

• Video example of the issue
  • What driver versions did you try?
  • Does this happen on different browsers/applications?
  • Did this start after the Win11 update?
  • Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) results 

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.    

Best regards, 

David G.  

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,  

David G. 

0 Kudos